12.27.2011

Fixing the classic pumpkin pie for Thanksgiving

Guest post written by Rick Sparks


I didn't get to eat pumpkin pie a whole lot when I was younger. I guess it was really just a holiday only deal. So I think that's a reason that I love the dessert so much and always look forward to meals when I'm going to have it. So now every year I'm always the one that handles fixing a pumpkin pie for our family Thanksgiving and Christmas dinners. I love making it and it's also an easy way to ensure that we're going to eat some.

I always like to look up some recipes to see if there's another variation of pumpkin pie that I could fix. I started looking with our wireless internet Chesterfield a few weeks ago and I found all kinds of stuff. Pumpkin goes well with so many other flavors, so there are all kinds of possibilities!

I'm not sure which kind of pumpkin pie I'm going to fix yet, but I'm sure that there won't be any leftovers of it, regardless. There never has and probably never will be.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...