8.17.2011

Long Time, No See

Sorry I haven't posted on here in a long time. I have been backed up with Author Requested Reviews, going out of town, and spending time with both sides of my family. I fell like there isn't enough time in the day..

Well I just stumbled across this pretty cool site today and wanted to let you know about it.

It's pretty much a search engine where they pull up where to get the cheapest books. Which I am always looking for a good deal. They have titles like Pretty Little Liars, Harry Potter.

They have Romance books, Childrens books, Comic Books, Cook Books, Sports books, Science fiction/ Fantasy books.

Its a pretty awesome site. You should check it out some time!

That's it for me.. In the mean time head on over to The Blogging Book and check out some of my reviews.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...