8.19.2011

Getting all the dorm room essentials pulled together

I'm so glad that they make more things for dorm rooms than back when I was in college. I don't' even recall having a fridge. I think that I just had a hot plate! I know that my daughter would just die without a microwave and fridge in her dorm room. We're still working on pulling together all of her things for her dorm room before she moves in about a week or so.
I've been looking a lot to see if I'm forgetting anything that she'll need. While I was double checking some dorm room musts online, I ran across the website CLEAR-INTERNET.com. Once I looked through it a little bit, I decided to change over our home internet access to it.
There were a few things that I had overlooked, like a shower caddy and shower shoes. So we're picking up some of those tomorrow. Those are absolute essentials and I can't believe I almost forgot them! We've heard that her dorm is one of the newer ones and it's supposed to be nicer, but I guess that you never really know.

Guest post written by Estelle Graham

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...