Author: Susan Veness
Format: Paperback, 242pp
Sure, it?s the Happiest Place on Earth, but how much do the 45 million-plus people who visit the Disney World theme parks annually really know about it? From where to find all the hidden Mickeys to the truth behind Madame Leota?s ring at the Haunted Mansion, readers learn all about the hidden magic that permeates these fabulous resorts in this tell-all handbook. Readers also get the insider?s take on:
- The smell of home-baked cookies on Main Street in the Magic Kingdom
- The Fountain of World Friendship in Epcot that contains water from rivers and oceans around the globe
- Walt Disney?s opening day speech tapped out in Morse Code in Frontierland
- The eco-friendly benches (recycled milk jugs) in the Animal Kingdom
- Two versions of The Great Movie Ride at Disney?s Hollywood Studios
Complete with secret tips from Disney?s Imagineers, this book is the perfect in-park companion for Disney World fans.
This is a very informative book.. It seems like Susan took the time to write out every detail. Every sight, smell, sound. Things you would never even think of while riding rides or walking down the street. I have never been to Walt Disney World, but I don't even pay that much attention to my local theme park. This would be a good souvenir for a first timer or even a WDW veteran. With this book you could get a whole new perspective from Disney World. We plan on taking a trip next year, so I'm brushing up on all my Disney facts.
I received this book for free from Book Sneeze in exchange for my honest review.