2.29.2012

Interruption

Thanks for the article from Jermaine Haynes


I love to record things for my grandchildren to watch on television. I have been doing that ever since we got our cable television through http://www.direc4u.com/. That way when they come over there is always something age appropriate for them to watch no matter what time of day or night it is. Last week I saw that there was a short Charlie Brown show coming on called something like Charlie Brown’s Valentine’s Day. Anyway I knew that would be a great show for the grandkids to watch so I pushed the button to record the program. I left the program on while I was cleaning up the kitchen. Right in the middle of the program, there was an interruption by a newsman saying that Whitney Houston had died. It totally messed up my recording. That was so irritating to me. I mean seriously could that not have waited until the news came on later that night? Of course, my recording was ruined by the time they said everything they had to say about Whitney Houston. I am sorry that she died, but I mean it wasn’t like the president died or anything like that. I know networks want to be able to say they were the first to report something, but really? Needless to say my recording had to be deleted. I didn’t want to have to explain about Whitney Houston to my grandchildren.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...